IRVI infrared viewers is a new brand hold by ADOS-TECH, UAB based in Europe, Lithuania. IRVI suggests high quality, wide spectral range certified infrared viewers and cameras:
- CMOS type IR digital cameras, which is based on high-sensitivity CMOS sensor. (Spectral range is 400 – 1700nm)
- CCD type IR cameras, based on high-sensitivity Silicon CCD sensor with four-stage system of automatic control and superior anti-blooming, which allows to operate in much winder spectral range (400 – 1700nm).
- Hand held ergonomic infrared viewers with spectral range up to 2000nm.
IRVI viewers and cameras are used to:
- observe, register and record both indirect and direct radiation of IR lasers, Light emitting diodes (LED’s), dye and other IR-sources;
- it is ideal for IR-laser beam alignment and inspection;
- optical fibre alignment;
- photo processing;
- surveillance and investigation in botany, biophysics, medicine, forensics and art restoration, infrared microscopy, fluorescence etc.