Wider spectral range Infrared viewers and cameras
High performance image conversion handheld IR viewers are used to observe indirect radiation of Infrared light sources with wide 350-2000 nanometers spectral range.
from € 1290,00
IR CCD cameras are based on a high-sensitive low-noise silicon CCD sensor with 400-1700 nanometers spectral range.
IR CMOS USB cameras are based on a newest CMOS sensor with 400-1700 nanometers spectral range.
Technologies & Innovation
Our team have more than 20 years of experience in research, development, prototyping and production of many types infrared devices, including viewers and CCD/CMOS type cameras.
We are providing compact, wider spectral range newest technology products:
- CMOS type IR digital cameras with the newest technology CMOS sensor, micro lenses and intensifying cascades in each element. (Spectral range is 400 – 1700nm)
- CCD type IR cameras which are based on high-sensitivity, low-noise silicon CCD sensor and two-photon absorption phenomenon. Superior image quality is obtained with micro lens system and special coating layer on a silicon. Those features allow to operate camera in much winder spectral range (400 – 1700nm).
- Hand held ergonomic infrared viewers based on high-grade image converter with spectral range up to 2000nm.
IRVI infrared viewers is a brand hold by ADOS-TECH, UAB based in Europe, Lithuania.
IRVI suggests high quality, cost-effective, wide spectral range near infrared viewers and CCD/CMOS cameras.
IRVI production is used to observe, register and record both indirect and direct radiation of IR lasers, Light emitting diodes (LED’s), dye and other IR-sources. It is ideal for IR-laser beam alignment and inspection, optical fibre alignment, telecomunications, photo processing, surveillance and investigation in botany, biophysics, medicine, forensics and art restoration, infrared microscopy, fluorescence etc.
IRVI viewers and cameras are used to:
- observe, register and record both indirect and direct radiation of IR lasers, Light emitting diodes (LED’s), dye and other IR-sources;
- it is ideal for IR-laser beam alignment and inspection;
- optical fibre alignment;
- photo processing;
- surveillance and investigation in botany, biophysics, medicine, forensics and art restoration, infrared microscopy, fluorescence etc.